Flu Vaccine (NHS / Private)
Get Your Seasonal Flu Vaccine In West Midlands
Protecting yourself against this year’s strain of flu is a good idea. We provide the seasonal flu vaccine in West Midlands and our team at Crest Pharmacy is here to help you.
Maybe you are worried about catching the flu or you are concerned about having time off work. Or maybe you just want to make sure you do not pass it on to the more vulnerable members of your family. Whatever the reason, having the flu vaccine against this year’s strain of seasonal flu can give you protection and peace of mind. We give NHS flu jabs to people aged 18 years and older who are eligible to receive the jab for free. It is also available as a private service.
The Free NHS Flu Vaccine Is Available For Those Who:
- – are 50 and over
- – have certain health conditions (more information can be found here)
- – are pregnant
- – are in long-stay residential care
- – receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- – live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- – frontline health or social care workers
This free service now includes anyone aged 50 or over. If however, you do not qualify for a free NHS flu jab we can still provide you with a private flu vaccination and this applies to both those under and over 50.
Who Shouldn’t Have The Jab?
Most people can have a flu vaccine. However, there are a couple of exceptions:
- – If you are currently unwell with a fever, you should delay getting the flu jab.
- – If you have an egg allergy, speak to your GP or pharmacist before getting the jab.
If you would like to speak to our pharmacy team about eligibility please contact us today. Alternatively, book your seasonal flu vaccine in West Midlands today by using the links below.
Book An NHS Flu Vaccine
Please use the booking calendar below to book your NHS or Private Flu Vaccination.